ART WORKSHOP AT THE NEW ISTITUTO EUROPEO ART DEPARTMENT
The workshop will take time each day corresponding to the following schedule:
· 7:00-8.30 breakfast
· 9:00-13:00 lesson
· 13:00-14.00 lunch
· 14:00 – 18:00 lesson
· 19;-00 – 21:00 dinner
Arrival and transfer from the airport to the Hotel, check-in and organizing rooms
Visiting the studio, meeting the professors. The urban design in the city with Gad Apotecker, the perspective of the urban landscape, the palaces, The Arno and etc.
The fresco workshop with the professor Giuseppe Del Debbio, the expert of the ancient techniques of painting, in our Art Department.
The fresco workshop with the professor Giuseppe Del Debbio our Art Department .
Morning: visit to the Archeological Museum of Florence ”The origines of Italian Art” and to the Bargello ”The revival of the ancient”. Afternoon: lecture of Prof. Luca Viviani on different styles, not only classic, of ancient art (from geometric style to archaic , with a number of examples of connection between ancient and modern art). The design exercises of experimenting with different styles of representation.
The workshop on Bas-relief of historical gypsum with Prof. Fabrizio Lucchesi, Prof. Luca Viviani and Prof. Sergio Rubini“ the encounter with the stiacciato” in our Art Department.
Design in Tuscany:Open-air in the beautiful Tuscan country with Gad Apotecker.
The workshop on Bas-relief with Prof. Fabrizio Lucchesi, Prof. Luca Viviani and Prof. Sergio Rubini in our Art Department.
Trips in Tuscany included.
· Fabrizio Lucchesi – is a sculptor and a professor at the department of Ornamental Plastic Arts and Ceramics in the l’Accademia di Belle Arti of Florence, the author of the handbook of the technique of ceramics. The problems and defects in artistic ceramics (in Italian , English , Spanish).
· Luca Viviani – is a sculptor and an archeologist, that has been teaching the History of Ancient Arts in the Accademia di Belle Arti of Florence. He has published a book called The Calumny of Apelle, a modern discovery on ancient art, and a journey from ancient art to the modern.
· Giuseppe Del Debbio – Painter, Sculptor and professor, until 2006 of Ornamental Plastic Arts in the Accademia di Belle Arti of Florence.
· Sergio Rubini – Sculptor, professor in the Art institue of Bari.
· Gad Apotecker – is a sculptor and a painter and a professor of painting. He had studied and lived in Florence for many years . His works had been shown in a number of important museums