The first issue of The Florence Newspaper is now in circulation.
Headlines of this month's issue:
- "Pretty Pitti: Runways of the Fortezza Da Basso Heat Up for Florence's Fashion Fairs"
- "Special World Cup 2010: Italy to Defend '06 Title"
- "The Uffizi: Now in the Palm of Your Hand"
- "The Restoration of the Story of Trisan: A Medieval Tapestry on View at Palazzo Davanzati"
- "Azzuri Ready for Cape Town, Ranked Fifth"
- "A Collection of Memorabilia and Pride Celebrates 10 Years: The Soccer Museum in Coverciano"
- "Buontalenti's Genius Beyond Gelato"
- "Vino Sfuso: An Introduction to One of Italy's Most Tasty Pleasures"
- "Palermo: A Cocktail of Culture and Cuisine"
- "The Salvatore Ferragamo Museum"
- "A History of Italy in the World Cup"
Copies of the issue are available at the front desk of Istituto Europeo. For more information please visit www.florencenewspaper.it.